Oficiul National al Viei si Vinului
Saturday, 3 October 2020,
09:00 - 20:00
Sunday, 4 October 2020,
09:00 - 20:00
Under the slogan "Eu deVIN sărbătoare", it will celebrate the progress achieved by Wine of Moldova over the past 19 years, as it made this holiday a global event. This year, given the new circumstances caused by the global health crisis, the stands of the wineries, which have attracted more than 100,000 people and thousands of foreign tourists in recent years, will not be installed on the Great National Assembly Square and the surrounding streets of Chisinau.
In a new setting, National Wine Day will be celebrated on the first weekend of October according to a thematic program, which includes:
- the official ceremony of the National Wine Day, including the traditional presentation of the Medal of Gratitude and awards to representatives of the viticulture and wine industry;
- Retrospective exhibition illustrating the most important moments of the last 19 years;
- Exhibition wine bottles labels;
- Special programs dedicated to winemaking traditions, on television, on radio and on the Internet, as well as various thematic competitions;
- Special programs at all the wineries in the country, ready to welcome guests with many surprises.
At the same time, the event will be celebrated abroad. Many well-known journalists specializing in the field of viticulture and winemaking will take part in the online wine tastings.