Tuesday, 24 December 2019,
17:00 - 21:00
str. Dacia 1, Bulboaca, Anenii Noi
The program of the event:
- A live show of Cristofor Aldea-Teodorovici orchestra;
- Santa Claus train, which will take everyone from the Chisinau railway station directly to the Mimi castle;
- Izvar (mulled wine) throughout the event;
- A spectacular light show;
- A Christmas fair where one can buy various presents;
- Delicious snacks and an unforgettable atmosphere
There will be a special program for children:
- visit to the house of Santa Claus;
- cartoons in the children's movie theater;
- creative workshops for kids.
- Early Bird tickets - 300 lei on sale until December 5;
- Standard tickets can be bought from December 6 to December 20 for 250 lei;
- From December 21-24, the ticket price will increase to 400 lei.
For those who want to get acquainted with the legendary Mimi castle, there is a special offer that includes a tour of the castle and a tasting of three wines. Tours will take place at 17:00 (in Romanian) and at 19:00 (in Russian). The price of the Golden ticket is 550 lei.
Tickets can be bought online on iTicket.