The year of 1947 marks the beginning of new plants building and the modernization of old ones. As a result, in the same year, the first Chisinau bakery is created.
In 1959, simultaneously with several new mechanized lines, there started the reconstruction and modernization of the bakery number 1, whose capacity has increased to 50 tons/ day.
On February 24, 1960 through the merger of specialized enterprises in the city, there was founded the Chisinau baking factory.
Intensive automation of production processes in the seventies has become a priority, which led to the improvement of conditions and labor efficiency. As a result of new technologies the equipment supply processes, dosage of raw materials, as well as other processes were mechanized
Subsequent conversion of bakeries number 1 and number 4, and the opening of new number 2 and number 3, as well as of pasta factory, allowed the company to become a modern industrial complex in the national baking industry.
On July 1, 1991 the baking factory became a leased enterprise and on August 15 1995 "Franzelușa" was transformed into a joint stock company with mixed ownership: 52.5% of the share capital is the contribution of the state.
Germany, Canada, Italy, USA, Greece, Portugal, Romania, Estonia, Ireland, Spain, Australia