The company offers custom-made products, with personalized labels


Maurt company has a modern winery in Nisporeni, protected geographical region of “Codru”, as well as a bottling plant in Chisinau. Most of the production processes take place in Nisporeni.
Interesting facts about Maurt:

- In the Nisporeni district, the company has its own vineyards, which occupy an area of 25 hectares, but the first harvest is expected in 2018.
- The bottling plant in Chisinau uses high-quality Italian technology. The capacity is 6000 bottles per hour.
- The annual production of the company is 10 million bottles (wines, sparkling wines, balms, brandy, liqueurs, vodka and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages).
- About 60% of the company's products are sold on the local market, and the remaining 40% are exported.



Bacio di Bolle, Tornado, Happy Bubbles, Marshall, Casa Amati


1. Quality Management Certificate ISO 9001: 2000
2. Food Safety Management Certificate ISO 22000: 2005


Taiwan, USA, Belarus, Romania, Kazakhstan, China, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, France

Products Categories

Products Subcategories

Products Filter

  • 1
  • 2

Select category